Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:33:41 -0700
I'd like to send hugs and thanks out to Kim Sharp.  We did a fuzzy
transport from her shelter to my foster home where the two ferrets she had
to find homes for will go to their forever homes tonight.  Kim was as sweet
as she is in her emails and has a definite love for the work that she does.
Da fuzzbutts tank you for dat too.  And I can't thank her enough for the
cat carrier she gave me.  I was in desperate need of one.  All had a very
smooth trip and settled in nicely at my place.  We got to do some playing
and had some snax.  Foster mommy wet us stay up until 12:00, well actwually
her had to wet us stay up cuz her couldn't find us.  Chitt!  Chitt!

Thanks again Kim
This was a real pleasure!
Kim Fox