From:
Joanie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 20:34:34 -0700
To Anon@anon.bitnet...

Having trouble replying to you personally...so I'm posting this to the
newsgroup in hopes you'll see it!

Hi - I just wanted to say that I have some ferrets who will not use a litter
pan for the life of them.  I have no idea why.  I can even set them into the
pan when I know they have to go, and they will jump right out of it and try
to go elsewhere!  Some of my ferrets are sporatic about it, but others
wouldn't climb into a litter pan if it were the last place on earth!  Your
Rusty isn't so unusual.  It might just be something you will have to cope
with, and hopefully you can.  Good luck.

Joanie Williams at Ferret Haven