From:
Lisa Olscamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:53:14 -0400
We splurged on a new cage for our fuzzies today, and would like to donate
our old one to a local shelter.  These guys are so spoiled!  If anyone can
put me in touch with a shelter in the Rochester, NY region, I would be more
than happy to let a shelter have my old one.  It is not in like new
condition, but someone could get a few years use out of it still.

We purchased a "Deluxe Multi-floor Funnel Home."  It is funny to see chubby
Pepper try to get up and down the funnels!  He tires himself out going up
and down!  The old one has 3 levels to it, and is suitable for 2 adults.
We felt there was not enough room for more, and we all know how that
works....

Lisa, Jonathan, Stinky and Pepper