From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:17:50 EST
Hi all,

My boyfriend and I went to see "Starship Troopers" now playing in the
theaters and it turned out to have one star actor in the first 1/2 hour, a
cute looking ferret running around in a clear tube next to a computer desk.
The owned-owner then suggest to the little guy (telepathy) that there is a
grub on his mom's leg and to go eat it.  You then see the little fert run up
the stairs full steam after the grub and you hear his mom upstairs
screaming, freaking out, it was great!!!!.