From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:18:52 -0700
Sam and Charlie have shared their home and lives for around 5 years now.
Sunday, Sam was brought to the shelter laying in a blanket.  We did what
we could for Sam, following my vet's directions, but on Monday, Sam
breathed his last.

Charlie is now alone.  Charlie is alone in the barn.

Friday, Charlie is coming to the shelter.  I would Really like for
Charlie to have a good home ASAP where he will be loved and cared for
during the final months or years of his life.  He deserves it.

There are some other sad details that I will share with his new family.
If you can find room in your life for Charlie, please email me or call
the number in my signature line.

Thank you,
Julie
If I'm not home, leave a message and I'll get back to you...

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter

We are currently functioning as a placement and referral service.