From:
Jenn Kovacsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:06:47 +0000
Nikki-

I can't hold it in anymore. I feel so terrible about your breeding
rights possibly being restricted in the state where you live. My heart
bleeds tears for you, you poor woman.

You breed, therefore you contribute to the overpopulation problem, when
thousands upon thousands of animals are euthanized every darn day
because of.......OVERBREEDING! Just so you can have your purebred. Try
to explain that to the litter of 6-week old (purebred) puppies that
were dropped off at the local SPCA and were all euthanized last week.
Tell them why they weren't worth saving.

I understand individual needs for breeding (overall health, allergies
to certain types of pets, etc., etc., etc.) and know that there will
be a lot of people upset by my statement, but its how I feel.

Anyone can flame me, I assure you I know how to use my delete button,
and frankly don't give a rat's heiney if you agree or disagree.

--
Jennifer Kovacsi
and the excellent eight