From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 17:39:27 -0500
A quick question for Bill and Diane Killian, to clarify things for folks who
may assume other meanings: When you said that Marshalls Is largely
repsonsible for the existence of the FML I assume you meant (the obvious)
that many members have MFs (four of our happy bouncers are -- ranging in age
from juvenile to 5 for now), that Wendy Winstead who first popularized them
in the U.S. started with MFs, and that a good number of other breeders in
North America began with at least some of their breeding stock being of MF
lines at some point, that MF has put resources and monies into some health
projects and some legalization projects so far (though owners still do
most).  I.E., the same things any ferret group in N.A.  can say.  For those
who are not familiar with the FML's history MF did NOT have anything to do
with FML's start, its goals and foci, it's running, or its continuation.
Just speaking as the "old resident" in case anyone reads something into it,
as too often happens.

Spot's time off meds lasted an entire three days.  Still, with the pred
again his colitis is under control and that's what we need -- a way to give
his intestine a chance to heal after ECE and secondary infections.

Am behind in a lot of things, so if there's something you expected of me,
please, be patient.  Am doing what I can in whatever ways seem to be the
most productive or the most enjoyable, depending on how perverse I feel.

Sukie