From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 11:25:51 -0500
In Friday's FML there are a pile of sites I note that can help with
assorted medical problems; some of those will help you with a lot of
adrenal info.  Here's the adrenal option info at a fine one that has
RETURNED again:
http://www.ferretdoctor.com/ferret%20med%20info.html

In the Ferret Health List addy noted in Friday's FML (Issue 3603 for
anyone who has to use the SEND FERRET option info in the FML header);
in the Files section at the site are two places with vet info: the
recommended vets list and the SOS shelter list.  The Miami site also in
yesterday's list has a vet's site as well, and the ferretcentral site
given has links to more.

They don't tend to miss their spleens, except that they get thinner and
more around far more easily, from our experience.

-- Sukie (who wants everyone to remember that the many lights on Saturday
   night to almost dawn Sunday will be the Leonid meteor shower)