From:
steve ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:59:34 -0700
I am not a member on your board but it has been brought to my attenntion
on this particular topic now running on your board.

It appears that a person named Jen B has taken exception to honest
bidding.  I am the fiveloves that was bidding against her.  Yes, she's
right that within a short time after placing my initial bids, I went back
in and upped my initial bid.....when I first bid, it was what I thought I
could afford at the time.  But my hubby realized how much I wanted these
figures and ok'd upping the price.  I do not know the seller other than
as a bidder on ebay.  Yes I have contacted them via email to inquire
about a couple of purchases that I made, my first and second being look
alikes for my recently departed Sno.  She was my first ever baby to lose
and these objects became my obsession to have to remind me of my baby
girl.  If I outbid someone, there is no crime.  Believe me, I just today
learned what "shill" meant.  I would think that to "shill" means that I
would have no intention of purchasing the items....far from the truth.
Yes I went into the $20 range, I want the auctions that I've bid on and
there is absolutely nothing wrong with that procedure.  Jen B is more
than welcome to outbid any bid placed on any object if she so desires.

I am not a member of your board, but would appreciate your posting my
response to what is an untrue statement to a high degree.

Thank you,
Fiveloves