From:
Jeanette Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 14:17:18 EST
Hi there!

For those of you who said prayers for Wompy's quick recovery from last
Friday's surgery, they worked so well, that she didn't even need surgery!
It turns out that her problem is stomach ulcers.

Apparently, if she doesn't eat for a couple hours, she begins to show signs
of insulinoma.  So, instead of having to go thru surgery, she was sent back
home to her big brother (Pooper) with nothing more than some medication -
which, I might add, she's taking happily.

So, again, thanks guys for your prayers.  My little girl's home happy & (for
the most part) well.

See ya!

        Jeanette