From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:32:46 -0400
I had an old geezer who had extremely stinky poops so I tried this.  It
took a few weeks but then the ferrets and their poops took on a kinda
sweet odor, almost like baby powder.  Strangely enough I found that smell
even worse.  I like the smell of baby powder, but I guess somethings are
not supposed to smell like that...I guess it's the same as my distaste
for those Jelly Belly Jelly Beans...a jelly bean is not supposed to taste
like popcorn!