From:
Shannon Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:39:28 -0600
I had my fuzzy with me the other day and ran into a police officer.  He
was in full uniform (gun and all) and he was scared to death of my little
KODO!!!  I thought it was quite hilarious myself.  I asked him if he had
ever had anyone die from a ferret attack in his police career.  I don't
think he thought I was funny?!!  I was trying to get him to pet Kodo and
he kept backing off.  This made me laugh even more.

I had a scary incident the other day with balloons and Kodo.  My daughters
had a balloon and blew it up and let Kodo play with it.  I didn't think
anything of it until he popped it and then proceeded to try and eat the
left over balloon.  He bit me hard while I was trying to get the balloon
out of his mouth but it was worth it because he could have ended up in the
vet's office or worse!!  I did give him a big dose of ferretlax just in
case.  He is fine.  I was terrified.  I also felt guilty because I should
have known better.  I just wanted to warn everyone.

Shannon M and Kodo