Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:39:59 -0700
Such a sad day, Bucky truly captured the hearts of many people. He was
the first ferret I heard dooking from when he woke me from my groggy
ear surgery. He has a lot of furry friends meeting him at the bridge
that he loved when he was with me. His first girlfriend Mojo who just
recently passed at 11 years, Noodles, rosie, Mikey, Jack, Cartman,
Kokie, and Jennie. His furry dog buddy Duke, who passed last week.

He will be forever remembered, in my heart, Sandi's and Phyllis' . I
had the pleasure of rescuing him, Sandi took him in when I joined the
Navy for whom I am forever greatful, and phyllis also gave him a warm
and loving home.

Bucky, you are now a ferret angel. Sandi, Phyllis, anytime we feel a
light twitch on the lips, thats just Bucky dropping in to say Hi, and
that he loves his mommies very much.

Sleep well, Bucky Boy