From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:08:11 -0400
MANY thanks for the VERY needed funds that were sent to our shelter
through SOS. Anna Walker and Jeanne Carley with the Ferret Education
Foundation sent us some MUCH needed funds to help the kids here in
Toronto. We've been struggling much like many other shelters around
the world and this was a nice and very unexpected surprise.

MANY thanks to you all. Heartfelt love and hugs as well.

Love,
Randy and fuzzies at The Ferret Aid Society