Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:06:03 -0700
>From:    E Mead <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: One more petition to the USDA for TRiple F ferrets Farm Abuse
>
>... We NEED 100 more signatures in order to send this...
>Please sign and share with all ferret lovers, so that we may
>help end The abuse at this horrific place. Thank you all.

<http://www.change.org/petitions/director-us-food-and-drug-administration-cancel-any-and-all-contracts-with-triple-f-ferret-farm-immediately>

The other day it said they needed 500 signatures and we needed 100
more. Posted it to my Ferretocious Forum on Facebook and now it says
it's "564 of 1,000"?

Is this a legitimate petition or just a way for this website to gather
people's emails for Spam????

Laura