From:
Stephen Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:13:08 -0700
I have been owned by ferrets for over 9 years and have taken 3 of them
for adrenal surgery.  All 3 did very well and lived for 1-2 years or more
afterwards.  A veterinarian friend of mine showed me a research study
that demonstrated that ferrets live longer after adrenalectomy than with
medication.  I will be thinking of you and wishing Fria good ferret luck!

Stephen Cox
Scooter, Simone, and Sabrina (almost 9 year old female who had adrenal
surgery a year ago!)