From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 04:24:01 +0000
hmm...if ferrets...and other pets, are not allowed on Amtrak, perhaps we
should start inquiring why, writing POLITE letters explaining our
difficulty with airlines with our special friends, and explain that they
would probably have an increase in passengers if they were helpful about
those of us who need to travel with, or get from one place to another, our
critter friends.

Obviously things won't change right away, but over time they might, and/or,
if planes think they may start loosing some passengers because there *are*
better options out there, maybe they will become more helpful too.

This is the sort of thing that it's easy to think, "it's not enough to make
a difference".  But remember, they know as well as we do that for every
letter that's sent, there are many more that aren't.  It certainly can't
hurt to try for our ferrets, can it?

Dooks!

Sue