From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 01:20:15 -0500
Hi y'all
        I spoke to my vet Sunday night, and she told me that the
Pathology results had come back for V'orri's adrenal gland. It was
diagnosed as a benign tumor.
        Dr Williams : Is there anything specific I should ask for more
detail on in reference to that diagnosis?

        On another front, Chicken Big [V'orri] still doesn't want to
eat. I tried him on baby food, and he spit it out and tried to throw
himself out of my lap onto the floor. I also tried him on some other
things. Since his reaction to unfamiliar foods is so extreme [he's done
that every time I tried to force the issue] I've been shoving Nutrical
at him frequently. Letting Frieda back in the cage with him did the trick.
He'll eat Nutrical if offered, and I even got him to eat Iams soup
several times after he's had a little bit of exercise.
        janice and the zoo