From:
Mirthful Mayhem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:46:24 +0000
Hi there

I just thought I'd post about my little girl who still hasn't got her winter
coat.  I've got 7 ferrets, they have got their own room where they can run
free 24 hours a day, all eat the same food, with other words they are all
being kept under the same conditions and they all got their winter coats
months ago, most lost the summer coat within a week.  But my smallest girl
is still loosing her summer coat and looks pretty scruffy at the moment as
she finally seems to be right in the process of shedding all her summer
coat.  She also has got no fat on her at all and looks so fragile.  But
she's full of energy and plays more than her mum who's got the same weight
(0.8 kg) as her but is much "bigger".

Has anybody got any idea why my little girl might be so late changing coats?
Should I worry about it?  Any suggestions are welcomed.

All the best
Angel