From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:39:06 -0500
I recieved a call regarding a ferret needing a new home.  Below is the
e-mail sent by the owner with all pertinant information.  If you can
give this little guy a home please contact Tammy and Zach directly.

This is posted with permission by the ferret's owner.  If the picture
does not come through please e-mail me privately and I will forward it
to you.

Sincerely
Tara Palaski
PFRA