From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 06:32:26 -0500
Okay guys and gals
Listen up

Marilyn here and I just read how impossible it is to get Ferretone out of
your clothes.  NAAAAAYYY you are just not doing it right.

Get yourself a bar of Fells Naptha laundry soap.  This is what your
grandmother or great grandmother used.  It is the old yellow laundry
soap, costs about two dollars a bar, (you can cut the bar in half and it
lasts longer) and it great.  Use hot water, and rub the soap into the
stain.  Let it sit then after an hour or so, wash it.

I love to go to yard sales or consighment shops, find a brand name really
expensive item, look for a spot, point out that I LOVE the item, BUT it
has a spot.  Well, the owner says, oh, can't sell that at top price, I
get it for a dollar, go home wash it by hand with my soap, aaaahhhhh,
success.

If your local store does not have Fells Naptha - go to their web site
Soaps Gone Buy.  The telly is 1-888-858-SOAP.  If you have kids or pets,
you cannot be without this soap.  Trust me on this one.  With all the fur
kids I have here, I have more time logged in on my knees than a nun.

Treat stains as soon as possible, but I have had great success with
stains years old.  This soap is the best, check it out.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice