From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 02:43:34 -0400
Sunday Bob finally made it to New Mexico.  Everything he as said about
himself was wrong, if anything he understate it!!!  The ponytail was in
place and he had green plaid shorts on, baseball hat and glass were all
there.  He may look funny, but he really cares about fuzzies.

While he was here he looked Hestia over and told me a few things the vet
hadn't.  Update on Hestia; She has stopped eating on her own and I'm now
feeding her with a surinage(sp?).  She still is drinking water on her own
and is now on Albon and Carafate.  She is trowing up some of the time, but
not always.  Does anyone out there know something else I can give her to
help with the throwing up?  I'm feeding ensure mix with crushed up Ims, MF,
Ferretvit, Nul-cal, Missury and water.  Her stools are running and they
smell really bad.  She was taken to the vet, who told me it was a intestinal
trake infection.  Any Vet's out there any answers would be welcome.  I would
like to thank a speical friend of my underground shelter who brought over
alot of things I needed for this little girl.  It saved me alittle money for
her next vet appt.  Thank you and you know who you are!!!  :-) To date
Hestia's vet bills are at 150.00 not including the 27.00 I had to pay for
her.  Please include her in your prays, she needs all the help she can get.

Well, it really late, so good night all!!!