From:
Janne' Ronald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:03:55 CDT
Forgive me, all, but I've been on the road busy unearthing "inside"
information on some media types.  Please excuse any typos, faulty logic,
or unintentional puns, but it's difficult to concentrate with just a
laptop on a luxurious yacht in the Caribbean.  Confidentially, folks,
this cloak and dagger business is exhausting ::sipping Bloody Mary:: but
it sure pays well.  It's hard to keep the loot from spilling out of my
pockets!  The jewels, the Fancy clothes, the Modern technology --- I just
can't wait to get back to my new beachfront property and cruise along the
shore in my shiny new Lexus.

Unfortunately, family, friends, and the rest of the fun will have to wait.
It's kill'n me that my busy schedule is preventing me from going to church.
But, I've got some really important research that I'm doing on the
telepathic power of militant hobby ferrets.  Sorry, don't try goading me
into revealing the results --- it's TOP SECRET!  Lately, I've been overcome
with desires for raisin-covered mice and banana-flavored kibble.  Sometimes
a voice comes to me in the middle of the night saying, "What would big
ferret do?" (WWBFD?)  And another voice answers, "Turn the other whisker.
NOT!"  My ferrets seem to be looking at me strangely too.  It's like, "they
KNOW that I know."

Oh, wait.  It's my cell phone.  "Why, hi, Norman.  What's that?  Say 'hi'
to who?  Yeah, they made it SO easy.  Piece of cake.  What?  Sure, I'd be
glad to take care of that for you, sir."  Sorry, folks, that's my employer.
It seems that another one of his competitors just stuck their foot in their
mouths (well, actually it was somewhere else, but that's not printable).
Anyway, I've got work to do.  I just love telecommuting, don't you?
Chow, bella!

Janne' and her Fuzzy Sneakers