From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:34:10 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Can you check on a little girl by the name of Misty.  She passed away
four years ago on June 20th.  She was my first ever personal ferret.  She
was also my first ferret I ever rescued.  We called her Granny Misty.
She was with us for about eight wonderful years.  She is with quite a few
other ferrets that have crossed over the years but she was only with
three of those(Bambi, Idget and Baby).  She really loved all kinds of
treats, chicken gravy and baby food.  If you cannot find her try looking
in the sleepy sack area.  Thank you and tell her that her mommy loves
her and misses her very much.

Linda and the furry ones
Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org