From:
Miranda Earle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 22:26:31 +0000
Hello everybody,
I'm a ferret owner of a littel 3 year old girl named Rosie.  Recently I
heard that it was illegal to own and buy ferrets in Vermont.  Is that true?
Also we have recently gotten a hedgehog and heard those are also illegal.
If any one know the vermont laws please respond.  We bought the hedge hog
from the pet store I work at in vermont so it would be nice to know if they
re illegal to sell and own we also sell ferrets.  Thanks for all the help

Miranda