From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 10:29:52 -0400
Kris quoted Dayna as saying:
>Dayna said: Only ferret owners cheerfully tear apart and reassemble
>their whole lives to accommodate their resident critter.  Now when I

A very gentle quibble against the statement in this quote: that's not
entirely true.  Owners of a myriad of species across the world go to equally
admirable lengths for their pets.  I am continually reassured, impressed,
and humbled by the chances i've had while on the internet to meet other pet
owners - people who own newts, cats, ferrets, and bunnies - who reaffirm my
long-held faith that animals are companions, not accessories.  Only an
extraordinary person would take their tarantula into a specialty vet because
it was slightly off its feed, but i've seen it done.  :)

So don't exclude the other owners out there!

Melissa