From:
Hope Keebler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:04:48 EDT
Hello, this is my first time posting here.  I have a wonderful little
ferret named Kaspar.  I want to tell you about him.  He is 8 months old
and the best pet I have ever had.  I am not sure of his color.  He is a
whitish-yellow with dark(reddish) eyes and a pink nose and with black
spurratic hairs on his back.  He has a T-bar on his head.  Right now he is
in a cage, he is used to having the run of the house and will again soon.
I think he is upset that he is in a cage.  He normally sleeps with my and
my husband.  Right now he is refusing to use his litter box, instead he
turns it upside down and "goes" in the corner.  Hopefully this should stop
this weekend when we move and the house is his once again.  His favorite
toy is that fishing game for cats, but he tore the feathers off, so I put
a stuffed animal on the end.  We got him from a ad in the newspaper, this
lady bought him for her kids and they didnt take care of him right.  So I
bought him when he was 9 1/2 weeks old.  He is from MF.  He used to nip so
bad when we first got him, we scruffed him time and again and now he is
out of that (Thank God), he still bites my husbands feet when he is asleep
though, he loves them, maybe because they are so BIG.  The pet store I take
him to for visits say he is going to be a big boy, He is about 3 pounds and
probably about 2 feet long.  The vet says he is healthy and happy.  Well
this is getting really long, if anyone has any advice about going in his
litterbox, or can tell me his color email me at [log in to unmask] I am
praying for all the sick ferrets out there.

Hope & Shawn
Kaspar- Where is Daddy's Feet, Where is Daddy's Feet.