Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:05:07 EDT
Renee Downs wrote on 6/13/00:
>In hooman translation, y'all, we have 3 new critters needing immediate
>assistance, as well as the 12 surgeries with Diane & 2 with Karen.  I can
>cough up the $20 from my crew.  It will be in the mail tomorrow

Friday, 6/16/00 update:
Regarding the "3 new ferrets needing immediate assistance": One died an
hour before leaving for the vet.  We knew she and her cagemate were ill
the night before when brought to foster care person, but vet/we chose to
hold until the a.m. to get her in.  Other two were at vet's office for
around-the-clock care for sub-q fluids, blood panel, meds, and force
feeding until Thursday late afternoon.

Total bill was $477.75.  The bank acct was broken at $400.  I personally
paid the $77.75, and I'm currently unemployed (anyone need a Technical
Writer?).

Please consider donating money to help the other "12 surgeries with Diane
[shelter] & 2 with Karen [foster]" ferrets.  If we all contribute, the
burden is less for a few, and the ferrrets will get the medical attention
they desperately need.

Our addresses are:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc. (501c3 N-P org.)
Diane Campbell
111 Bay Berry Court
Statesville, NC 28677
704-872-9538
Or
Shari Gunter (FGRH Board Member & TriFL Club Contact)
5619 Bringle Court
Raleigh, NC 27610
919-231-3222

Thank you!