Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:48:04 +0000
First I would like to point out that not every on fml live in the US,
there are people here from all over the world, so can people in the US
please think before you start an argument with some one from outside
the US.

A couple of people from this site have been having a go at me for letting
people know about the fact that I have not had any of my present ferrets
vaccinated against canine distemper, one of these people think that my
ferrets should be taken away because I do not believe in this
vaccination, but I would like to point out to this person that C.D. is
not a reportable disease here in the UK and for the past 25 years C.D.
in ferrets has not been a reportable disease.

Another point here in the UK we do not have a vaccine that is licensed to
be used as a C.D. vaccine for the use in ferrets.

[Moderator's note: Yes, the following 335 or so characters on 6 lines
make up one long address which pulls up CDV info.  Most long address
can be greatly simplified and I often do that when editing the FML, but
this one is a little tricky.  I don't like using the tinyurl service
but in this case I'll make an exception.  Here's an equivalent address:
http://tinyurl.com/z9muh   BIG]

<http://www.defra.gov.uk/portal/site/defraweb/index.jsp
?epi-content=GENERIC&beanID=1986737198&viewID=search_results
&epi_menuItemID=4d37329bbfe81e17899b7d040bf1cf49
&VCMChannelID=58f7a64573d03010VgnVCM100000cc1ffc94____
&category=&doctype=&options=&date=&database=DefraWeb%2BInternet_Files%2B
&batchsize=20&query=canine+distemper+in+ferrets>

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html