Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:06:55 EDT
Hi guys.  Just quickies:

1. Thank you for all the kind comments on the shelter poem.  It had me in
tears writing it.  Yet it was just one story of one ferret.  There are
others that are much worse.  In too many cases, there will be no one there
to care for the little one all through its' entire life.  And there will
be no one who cares when it dies but God.

2. I read the FML from Amy about a friend of hers needing money.  But we
had already E-mailed each other.  I have just sent money and a box of gifts
to someone whose husband is in the hospital with cancer.  I do not know
that it is my place to say her name here.  So if anyone can loan money to
Amy's friend, please contact her.  I do not know either of them.  But Amy
is the one who owned that Russian ferret that was at the Arlington Race
Track family pet expo last April in Illinois.  The ferret was the most
beautiful thing I ever saw.  Judy from GCFA is the lucky lady now caring
for this ethereal being.

3. If I decide to get a big moose ferret a year or two from now, could
someone please tell me the bad stuff now??  Bigger poop~ need a bigger
cage?  They can jump higher or farther?  They are much stronger and break
more things?

4. At the ferret show last year, I walked by these big ferrets and they
smelled really terrible.  I have almost no sense of smell.  Do the big
ferrets smell terrible because they are in heat, un-neutered, or because
they are poofing at the show??  The big Russian ferret I saw with Judy did
not smell at all to me so I do not understand..  { I love the way little
ferrets stink.  But this smell was most unpleasant to me.}

If I got one of the big ferrets, would it smell so much?  Please forgive
my ignorance.  I would love your ferret even if it was Really odiferous.
Not wording this well.  Sorry.

Lisette