From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:03:32 EST
How proud I am to tell you all that the Talk show I did regarding ferrets
was a tremendous success.  We had lots of call in's and the host was very
Ferret oriented.  Rescued Ferrets Riley and Rikki accompanied me to the
studio and were fantastic.  Riley and Rikki are cuddle ferrets and the host
held Rikki during the ENTIRE hour long show!!!  Thanks for all the email
suggestion on what I should talk about.

The Ferret Christmas Tree Angels and Millennia Ferret Christmas Angel 2000
is doing well also.  Number 4 in our series of Christmas Tree Angels sold
out yesterday.  Also we have only 1 Of Angels number 3 &1 and 2 of number 2
left.  Of course we are getting them up on ebay as fast as we can.  Go over
to ebay and check out auctions by seller: Ragamuffin

Baby Erica is doing better, we had a close call with her (she has cancer
almost everywhere) but she is eating the Green Goo 4 times a day and
gaining weight fast.  Her potty's are now uniform.  If anyone wanted to
donate a bottle of Green's Plus we could do a trade off for a Millennia
Angel.  We need the Green's Plus for our Cancer fighting Green Goo Recipe.

Thanks have a good day

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter