From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:23:37 EST
Yesterday afternoon I decided to take some of the ferts walking on the
Silver Comet Trail.  I do a 4 mile walk.  Thankfully, I have a fur-by-four
stroller.  So, I took the first 6 that came to the door.  Before getting
home I stopped at a house in the subdivision where my husband was doing
some painting.  When I returned to the car, I noticed a surprise before I
stepped in the car.  Someone had left me that infamous gift in the left
hand corner.  How could that be?  I looked around the car.  From under
the seat pops two little heads.  I decided that I will get when it gets
harder so not to smear it.  I got home and got the gang out.  I left the
door to the car unlocked to go back and get the *gift*.  But, time went
on.............

Later in the evening, my husband decided he needed to go to the store.
It's funny because my husband who has his macho SUV has decided he likes
to drive my car sometimes without my awareness.  I have recently strolled
out the house to go somewhere and my car is gone.  So, I have to wait
because I don't want to drive his.  As he puts his coat on I ask "Are you
planning on taking my car?" he replies yes.  So I say "There's ferret poop
in the left corner on the floor board" He looks at me with disgust and
says "I'll drive my car." The way I see it, the problem is solved by the
two cuties leaving mommie a *gift*.  As long as he thinks there is ferret
poo in the car he won't go near it :).  Problem solved by the two cuties
leaving mommie a *gift*.

Dooks,
Benita and the 12 Circus Monkey's