From:
Amy Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:28:37 EST
recently got my ferret as a Velentines day present from my boyfriend.  Her
name is Athena and she is a sable.  She turns nine weeks old friday.  I
have been having SO mucha fun with her the last week and 1/2.  the thing
that's confusing me is this.  When we first got her i bought this one cage,
it bothered me because it seemed like one ramp ws missing and the trey that
slid in the botom didn't fix exactly.  I had to prop the trey up with a
book..  i hated doing that so i went back and got another cade.  the
problem is that in her fisrt cage she LOVED her hammocksk, now she wont
have anything to do with them.  I've bought her 2 one cloth..  she didn't
like it ad now one like the one that came with her 1st cage..  and she
still wants to sleep on the floor.  What's the deal.  Why doen't she want
her hammocks now?

I also discover yesterday( probably when she did) that she could get ouet
of her cage..  the space between the bars at the top of her cage a futher
apart that any where else.  She popped right out and was running around
the room.  Right now i have cloth wrapped around the space at the top...
is this okay?

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I just love my little girl.

Amy and Athena