From:
Anthony C Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:56:56 -0700
From:    John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Barley, EVO Ferret food, Innova...?

there has been talk of both "Evo" Ferret Food,...and
"Innova"also....

See http://www.naturapet.com
NATURAPET produces several brands of pet foods.  INNOVA is one of their
brand names.  EVO is one of the INNOVA product lines.  The food you are
asking about is NATURAPET INNOVA EVO Ferret Food.

I have not seen any info about this product.  Last summer I was in
contact with Naturapet Customer Support about their Innova Evo Feline
Food (dry).  I thought it looked good for ferrets except the ash content
was too high (which is good for cats) and the pellets were small &
rounded (which some ferrets can choke on).  They told me they intended on
studying the possibility of a ferret food.  I didn't know it was out yet.

If you have further questions I'd suggest contacting Naturapet
directly (they usually respond fairly quickly):
PH: 1-800-532-7261

"Intelligence is like 4-wheel drive.  It allows you to get stuck in more
'remote' places."
~ Garrison Keillor ~