From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:27:44 -0700
I would like to nominate NB's Sharp's Bullseye (Gavin) to join the TPO
Club. Yesterday I got them out of their cage and on his ace was THREE
splats of poopy. His oldest sister Nora (6yrs) has started to loose
her bathroom habits and it looks like while he was sleeping in his new
satin and fleece blankies on the bottom level Nora had to go potty on
the top/3rd level and decided NOT to use the box.

Unfortunately Gavin was right below. hehe SO he got it in the face.

Please let me know if this is grounds to join the TPO Club :)

Hugs,
Momma Staci