Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:40:50 -0800
Ed, this time you have gone too far.

I have put up with your off beat beliefs and actions here on the FML in
the past, but this time, you have crossed over the boundaries of taste
and ethics.

Ed, do us a favor..go away.  I speak for myself, but I would imagine that
more than just a few would echo my sentiments, you are simply not wanted
here any longer.  How dare you to request such a thing, of a person who
has just suffered a loss.  And then to add to your insensitivity, you had
the gall to ask publicly here on the FML.

YOU may not have any feelings, but most of us here do, and you offended
me, no..., you INSULTED me with your unfeeling request.

Your attempt to apologize in advance of your request was horse hockey.
It, in no way, absolved you of any responsibility in your tactlessness.

Again...Ed, you crossed the line, now....GO AWAY.

MC, The Rude One
(NO signature tonight, I don't want my fuzzy family to be a part of this
list tonight while Ed is on it.)

[Moderator's note: Obviously his request is controversial.  Personally,
I question if Edward's background is appropriate to perform research such
as this.  And the fact that it duplicates existing research.

On the other hand, I do believe he -- as any FMLer -- has a "right" to
ask (*politely*) for whatever ferret-related items they desire.  And I
certainly am all for learning (I do work for a university after all!),
and it is not my place to interfere with his request.  I believe that is
between the owners of the deceased and Edward.  BIG]