From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 20:57:34 -0500
Hi all been a long time since l posted anything.  Shadera has posted for me
about this new little girl that was pick up at the Humane Society late last
week.  What l would like is for you all to E-mail me with suggestions about
getting the humane society to release ferrets to me.  If you have dealt with
this kind of thing Please drop me a line.  I'm putting together an infor.
packet to take to the next board meeting and hopefully they will contract me
to care for the ferrets that come in.

We took Sassy (the name suits her well) to the Vet today, and all is well
(phew!) except for a little heart congestion.  The vet thinks we may be able
to clear most of it up, but only time will tell.....she's still thin, but at
least is eating good food now.  She still gets a little Duck Soup in the
evening for the extra vitamins and calories.  The lung infection is also
much better.  At least she isn't constantly wheezing.

Thanks again,
Lea
Director, Charlie's Inn