From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:52:51 -0700
I think this has been discussed before, but my ferret Linus has 3 mole-like
lumps on his body, one on the inside of his forearm, one on his side near
his tail, and one on his shoulder blades.  They all look like moles (about
that size too) except they have no pigment (Linus is a really light
silver/dark-eyed ferret).  One of these moles I had noticed before was
ripped open and scabbed over, by who I don't know (doesn't look like it's
in a place for Linus to do that, but ferrets are stretchy), but last night
the bigger one on his side near his tail was ripped open and bloody.

I can see them all pretty well, he's been losing his hair (the undercoat).
He has a vet appt.  on Wednesday, but I was wondering if anyone might
recognize what those sounded like?  Should I worry?

Minta
(& linus)