From:
dlabelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:25:56 -0500
Hi everyone,

My thoughts and prayers to  all those in need( 2 and 4 legged)

I received an e-mail today that made me realize my thank -yous did not
make it.  In Dec I wrote asking for help in a decision in reguards to
Nikki's glaucoma.  The vet had never done a ferret before, but I chose to
do the surgery.  I was allowed to observe the surgery, and it went well.
She came home that nite and returned to her cage mates.None of them tried
to remove the stitches.  She is doing great +ACE-  So far her other eye
has no glaucoma in it.  Again thanks for all the replies+ACEAIQ-

Terri