From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:48:24 -0800
I just want to say thank you to those that have given to help Smokey.
We're getting closer to getting that cat scan. We're about $250 short
right now but I know one way or another the money will come, so this
little guy can have his test done so we can fix it. If it wasn't
possible to fix this we wouldn't worry quite so much, but we know we
can. I'm praying that within the next week we'll be able to schedule
this and help this little sweet fuzzy. His brother is having his
surgery this Wednesday. Please pray that all goes well and he'll have a
quick recovery. Thanks again to all those that helped. There are some
pretty special people out there that love these fuzzies.

Please help us meet this goal.
Crystal

Jim Kennedy, Director  Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from