From:
Eva John Lyford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 09:47:14 -0500
Hi all. I've been lurking on this list for about a month now, trying to
psyche myself up for getting my next ferret!

My last ferret, Tiki, escaped in July, 1994 and has not been seen since.
This was the culmination of a cold war that included increasing
efforts to keep Tiki in vs. her equal determination to leave, including a
couple of overnight expeditions and subsequent repatriations to my home.
I miss her terribly, but have found some consolation in your stories about
your own ferret's exploits!

And I do have one contribution that may be helpful to one or more of you,
regarding ferret treats. Although Tiki would not eat any fresh veggies or
fruit, she loved dried stuff! Banana chips, pineapple rings, whatever.
Maybe this will work for your ferrets.

Eva