From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 15:27:25 EDT
[Scurrying and the door shuts.  Great ruckus erupts in the group, and
high fives ensue.]

Pong:  I know did you see 'em?!
Ping:  It wuz awesome!
Rocky: Come on who did it?!
Dippy: You know "sweet little Rocky" wouldn't have daaaared.
       ::giggle giggle::
Rocky: Like you could?!  Pulease!  You're one pound body woulda swelled
       up like a football!
Dippy: I could too coulda!  But I'm not tellin' if I did!
Laddy: Man, wuz dat not funny when dey fought about if it wuz possible or
       not or what?!
Smoke: Yo what it is!  Oh I know, and da look on da mommas face when
       daddy showed it to her was hilarioius.
Gizzie: Oh gosh, den it started moving all around BWAHAHAHAHA!
Rocky: Come on who did it?!?  I wanna know!
Pong:  I guess you'll never know Rocky...
Ping:  And neither will they! Yeah!
Rocky: Who did it?!  WHO bit the butt off the wasp??
       [Giggles erupt from all over]
Rocky: Fine!  I don't even wanna know who the bee-butt biter is anyway.
       Sheesh.  Sabrina bat-biter wanna-bes!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/