From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:02:27 -0600
The ferrets have been keeping me very busy here at the shelter so it
was a real treat to open all the wonderful Thanksgiving cards sent to
us! We wish to thank Anonymous, Brenda & all her fur kids, Heather,
Janice & Kimo, Linda, Master Toby - Busy Izzy - Tick & Tock - Foxy,
Renee, Robin, and Shanna & Erik. All of the cards are on our display
wall for everyone who visits to read! The ferrets have their paws up
high-fiving you all!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy

Ferret Nook Shelter / Adoption Center