From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:37:31 GMT
Hey all!  Hope all is well with everyones fuzzies out there!  We are
enjoying Indian Summer here in Southern Ohio!!!Just a note to remind all
that in just a little over 2 weeks Lori Sies will be heading up another
one of her wonderful ferret shows!!!  It will be held 30 minutes out of
Cincinnati at Butler County Fair Grounds.  You don't want to miss this one!

You can email me if you need information.
Debbie Scott

See my gang at:www.blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
I love ferrets!!!!!