From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:09:23 -0500
Hello One and All!

I am very excited to announce, that my son is graduating from high school
and going into the Navy.  We will be flying to California to see him
graduate and I need to find a sitter for my eight fuzzies.  We leave on
June 2nd and return on June 7th.  So if anyone in Warner Robins Georgia,
or there-abouts, would like to help us out, write me!

Thank you!

Love to all fuzzie owners, comfort to those who have suffered losses, and
joy to anyone who lets a ferret steal your heart!

Kez