From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 17:01:22 -0400
It's over, Buddy's battle ended today, just about an hour go. I cannot
write a long story about him right now becasue honestly, I am far,
far too torn up. I loved Buddy the INSTANT I laid eyes on him at the
shelter 4 years ago, 4 short years ago. Buddy was a very special,
kindest hearted ferret ever. My Buddy, my Bud-bud, my Buddy Pyyyyron,
one of my best friends and "da best boy in da whole world"  What a
smart boy, he could sit up pretty, and roll over for bandits.(treats)

Buddy was having trouble breathing due to the compression of the
lymphnodes in his chest on his lungs. You could hear him breathing.
After he was given the shot, his breathing got more and more quite
until it was gone. Never have I heard a silence so deafening.

Now he can be with Holly as they always wanted to be, together forever.
And now, as one sweet ferret's journey and struggle with lymphoma ends,
another's has begun. Ruby started her Pred last night. I hope and pray
she does not go as fast as my Buddy did.

I'm sorry, but I have to stop now, tears prevent me from writing any
more.

Thanks to all of you for caring about Buddy, he is now at peace.

Sue