From:
[log in to unmask] (Thomas x Geruntho)
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 94 09:35:44 EDT
hi everyone

[Please make sure that your mail has carriage returns every 60 characters or
so.  Overly long lines get lost...]

i just had my little boy ferret returned from the vet. it seems he ate
a foam ear plug that blocked up his insides. aftyer an operation he
seems to be doing better. he lost some weight but he did have an
appetite when we got him home. our little girl ferret seemed to miss
him. she would kind of mope around which i never saw her do when they
were together.

i also was invited to a cub scout meeting to show my ferretys. i was
only able to bring the girl (the boy is recuperating). the kids loved
her. people really dont know much about ferrets. the scout master was
particarly interested in rabies and i told him that any mammal can get
rabies. he felt there should be a law forcing rabies vaccines for
ferrets. i told him its a shame there any laws governing ferrets at all
because they are not much different than a pet cat for example. overall
it was a positive meeting.  bye

thomas geruntho