From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:57:54 EST
Hi All,

I just wanted all the voters out there to know that the fuzzy that is known
as "unknown" is my baby Trinity.  She is a 2 year old sable that i found
at the local pet store, someone found her in their dog run and the dogs
had her cornered.  The dogs owner saved her and turned her in.  One of the
employees was going to take her home for her daughter, til i showed up.  My
daughter saw her in a little glass fish tank by herself, with the mice and
rats, way in the back of the store.  I told the employee that I had 4 other
ferrets and she thought it would be better for her to go home with a mom
who had other fuzzies that she could play with.

I cried my way out of the store.  Shes a sweet little tiny baby and we all
love her to pieces!  She also won 3rd place at the state fair!  Out of 15
sables!  I thought that was pretty good for a foundling!  She loves to
wrestle with the big boys and does a mean weasel war dance.

And to Marlene at the Richmond ferret rescue league- If Trinity wins
the contest, we will donate all the winnings!  GO TRINITY!  So go to
wwwfuzzycentral.com and vote.

Thanks to all and hug and kiss your fuzzies!
Tracie and the-lump-in-the-rug-gang
Mittens, Trinity, Otto, Scooter Elliott, Missy, Mac, Mishia, Wacky, Shieka