From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:35:01 -0500
Hello all my long lost friends!  i am so, so sorry i have been outta
touch for so long.  i've been so busy staying by mommie's side during all
the chaos witht he move and the new shelter and all the woas that went
along and still go along with it.  i just wanted to stop in for a quick
hello and remind all of you about the giving tree.  i had some time to
have a look at it tonight and it really tugged on my heart strings.
SOOOOOO many ferrets still needing Santas!!!  Time is short in order to
get gifts to shelter kids on time for the holidays :)

Kids like Marlin who has lost both of his eyes to glaucoma.  Poor guy!
At least i still had one eye to see from.  Simone who lost her cage mate
and seems lonely, Miracle, a kid with the will to live as strong as mine
was - a true miracle kid!  Lightening, a tiny boy needing love, Kama who
prefers cats to other ferrets, Jag who has a tumor in his stomach and
Ktown with the cutest little turned up nose i've ever seen!  They all,
along with MANY others need you!

Please, visit the giving tree this year and pick a ferret
http://www.mkaresq.com/ShelterFerretsGivingTree.htm
also remember to visit the ADV giving tree (i'm sorry, i don't have the
link) there are ALWAYS many ferrets there that need your help and long
distance love too!!!!

On another note, while some of our longer term ferrets will be listed on
the giving tree, our shelter is also trying to raise much needed funds
for the oodles of healthy ferrets in our care.  We've set up something
kinds neat with ebay, please have a look
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZferret_aidQQhtZ-1

Our calendar shoots are coming along great and we even have a couple of
Americans driving up over the Thanksgiving weekend to do their photo
shoot - how exciting!!!!  We're all hoping all of this will help save our
shelter from closing and keep us going until mommie can sort everything
out.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

This week, Elvis, Blossom, Aldo, Barney, Ellie May, Rascal had their
Adrenal surgery.  Aldo also had part of his pancreas taken out because he
had insulinoma.  On Wednesday Hardy will go in for his Adrenal surgery,
please keep him in your thoughts!

My love to you all!!!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost 1/2 sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html