From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 23:11:06 -0500
We have plenty of items available in our Ebay store for Holiday Gift
giving and Special sets and Baskets and individual pieces that we will
drop ship(usa) for you with a card.  We ship Priority mail so there is
plenty of time to shop..

check out these great items:

Ferret Lover HOLIDAY GIFT PILLOW LFFR Ferret bedding
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731632219

3 pc FLOWER POWER Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7730486805

8 Pc PANDA MONIUM Ferret bedding bed cube
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7730559281

6 pc PRINCESS Ferret Bedding hammock bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731454345

XLG Ferret Bedding 2 pc TIGER STRIPES bed sack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731455232

XLG Ferret Bedding 2 pc SULTRY TIGER bed sack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731658429

HOLIDAY DRUM Basket 6 HAMMOCKS Ferret bedding bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731934353

HOLIDAY GIFT DRUM 6 HAMMOCKS Ferret bedding bed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7731934721

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/